Our April 2013 Corporate Etiquette Certification class was an exciting week. Particpants came from California, Florida, Atlanta, Ohio and Guam!
During our week together we focused on corporate attire, public speaking, dining skills, digital etiquette, networking skills, and much more. Particpants even spent a day at Neiman Marcus learning about professional dress.
They are now ready to teach this empowering information to executives, managers, corporate interns, new hires, and college students.
Our newest Certified Corporate Etiquette Consultants are:
- Candace Smith - Orange, CA
- Thomas White - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Katherine Melbern - Indio, CA
- Abigail Schmidt - Tanuming, Guam
- Tallene Eichelberger - Ada, OH
- Dinamy Gantt - Atlanta, GA
We wish each of them much success. Congratulations!